Saturday, November 21, 2009

OH BABY!!!



Babies, babies!!! They are everywhere!! Along with my own precious baby daughter being born I can without exaggerating say that 85% of my friends had a newborn this year!!! I had the oppurtunity to photograph my baby girl at my cousins studio! Her lighting and back drop setting definitely had me drooling. . . someday hopefully sooner than later- I have already been dropping hints to my husband and reserved a spot in our new house for a studio. Anyway enough about that. My baby was a star!!! She slept the entire time and we could bend her in any way we wished:) Here she is wrapped up in a little cocoon.



I love their soft little bare bums!! So adorable:)










And my other baby!! He is getting so big but also difficult to photograph! He is much more interested in playing than in looking at the camera.






Camrynne has settled in nicely to our little family. She spends most of her time sleeping until the evening and then she wants to play !! I won't mind when this routine changes. . .


I love daddys rough work hands against her tiny little head such a contrast. I took this while we were still in the hospital.


As I said most of my friends joined me in the newborn boom this year! The most recent is a baby boy to our friends Amanda and Derek who I blogged about a couple months ago when this little guy was still hanging out in mommys belly!
He wasn't overly impressed but we still got some great images! He looked so nice against the white back drops.


Another friend had her third baby this year - a girl - after two older boys! So this little girl was a very welcome surprise! Hopefully she and my baby girl will have lots of fun together as they grow up. You gotta love baby feet!
She's already got an attitude! I couldn't help but laugh at her finger placement here! Hehe I am sure her dad will get a kick out of that:)
Little bum high in the air!! Isn't she adorable:)
It is not hard to see why us mommys and daddys want to keep bringing new little ones in to the world. They are just so precious!! If you are interested in having me photograph your little one or the whole brood give me a shout!! It'll be a lot of fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment