Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Gonna be an Aunty (again:)!!

Because I am the oldest in my family I had my own baby before I became an aunt but now I am lucky enough to have an adorable two year old nephew Carter and hopefully within the week (yes its that close!!) he is going to welcome a new brother or sister!! Everyone in my family is so excited!! It seems like we have been waiting forever. Anyway my sister Erin and I thought we'd get a few baby bump pictures before it was too late. We went to a park near my house which turned out to be a mistake as far as Carter was concerned. He insisted on playing on the playground instead of "posing" for our pictures. We still managed to get a few and lots of really great ones of Erins belly:) Hopefully this post is the last time I see that belly!! Come on baby we want to meet you:)











No comments:

Post a Comment